Re: "make buildworld" failure

From: Stefan Bethke <stb_at_lassitu.de>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 10:12:20 +0200
Am 24.08.2009 um 22:43 schrieb Boris Kochergin:

> Ahoy. I've been trying to build RELENG_8 from today a few times, and
> I'm beginning to suspect there's something wrong with my system.
> I've gotten several odd error messages, and have started writing
> them down. This last one is with a clean /usr/obj directory and a
> fresh checkout of the sources using csup.

Two things: re-run make buildworld.  If you get the same error again
(exactly), then it's likely some option on your system, or a bad
checkout.  Remove any options from /etc/make.conf and /etc/src.conf,
and see if it persists.  Also try checking out from a different server
or via svn.

If you get a different error on each run, then it's likely some
hardware.

Stefan

--
Stefan Bethke <stb_at_lassitu.de>   Fon +49 151 14070811