Re: New BSD licensed debugger

From: Doug Rabson <dfr_at_rabson.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 23:22:48 +0100
On 28 Aug 2009, at 21:34, Julien Laffaye wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 9:23 PM, Doug Rabson<dfr_at_rabson.org> wrote:
>> Personally, I use LDC
>> which is a D front end to LLVM but that doesn't build out-of-the
>> box (I have
>> a private hacked version of LDC and some associated libraries).
>
> Can you put the patchs somewhere ? Im also interested in
> compiling/using LDC on FreeBSD.
> Have you considered to submit them upstream?

I will certainly submit patches to the LDC guys in due course. This
really is my preferred compiler - its free, open source and actively
maintained. Having said that DMD will work for anyone that just wants
to play with the debugger.

> Your debugger looks promising, I'll test it when I can use a decent D
> compiler (LDC)

D support in the debugger is fair - I have good support for D dynamic
arrays and some for associative arrays.