Re: New BSD licensed debugger

From: Michael David Crawford <mdc_at_prgmr.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 00:49:43 -0700
I am curious - not wanting to start a pissing contest or anything - but
why do you prefer D over other languages?

Is D the wave of the future?

Back when Microsoft shipped the very first version of Visual Studio that
supported C++, advertisements started appearing everywhere, seeking
coders with "5 years of Visual C++ experience".  This despite Visual C++
having been on the market for only a few months.

So next year, are all the recruiters going to be looking for coders with
five years of Visual D experience? :-D

Mike
--
Michael David Crawford
mdc_at_prgmr.com

    prgmr.com - We Don't Assume You Are Stupid.

       Xen-Powered Virtual Private Servers: http://prgmr.com/xen