Re: Testing CAM wrapper for ata(4) controller drivers

From: Alexander Best <alexbestms_at_wwu.de>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 00:07:48 +0100 (CET)
ah. i see. thanks for the hint. sorry mav for blaming ATA_CAM. ;) would be
nice if this would be fixed at some point. i believe the problem also applies
to tape drives, usb memory card readers, etc.? so generally speaking: any
devices which allow new media insertion, but don't disconnect/re-attach
from/to CAM.

cheers.
alex