Re: Some notes on RootOnZFS article in wiki

From: Derek (freebsd lists) <"Derek>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 12:43:20 -0500
Mel Flynn wrote:
> 1) You cannot use the install CD. It doesn't have a livefs and so you can
> never do the actual install in 2.2. The DVD will work and the USB image. I
> ended up using the livefs CD and the USB image, cause I didn't want to loose
> the work I already did.

If it's any consolation, I ended up using the livefs CD +
-memstick image as well.

I later found out that you only need the -memstick image.  If you
go to Fixit/USB, you may get a "No devices found" message.   If
you get that, you should then go to Options/Re-scan devices, and
then go to Fixit/USB.

 From there, I was golden.

- Derek

Related PR: bin/140972