Call for Test and Review: bwn(4) - another Broadcom Wireless driver

From: Weongyo Jeong <weongyo.jeong_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 19:53:31 -0800
Hello,

Now bwn(4) is available at the public and waiting test and review.  The
status of this driver is *alpha* so could make panics, warnings and
errors.  Please let me know if you encounter problems.

The following NICs all I have are only tested on the little endian 64bit
machine and big endian 32bit machine.

  - Broadcom BCM4306 802.11b/g Wireless
  - Broadcom BCM4318 802.11b/g Wireless

I tested basic RX, TX and WPA association as STA mode and checked it
worked.

As you might know there are still a lot of TODO in the driver so you
could see some verbose messages during testing so please ignore or let
me know it makes problems.

== How to build and load ==

  # cd /usr/src/sys
  # fetch http://people.freebsd.org/~weongyo/bwn_20091222.tar.gz