Apparent ath regression w/D-Link DWL-AG650

From: Doug Barton <dougb_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 15:45:42 -0800
Howdy,

I have an old PCMCIA card, a D-Link DWL-AG650 that used to work with
FreeBSD, and currently still works with Windows XP. However when I
insert it on today's -current it insta-panics with the information
that you can see at http://dougbarton.us/IMG_0034.jpg.

I'm 99% sure that this is an ath part, but JIC I compiled and booted a
GENERIC kernel, same problem.

I realize that it's an old part, however it's the only external card I
have left that does 11a, so I would like to get it working again if
possible. OTOH, the fact that it instantly panics the system is bad
all on its own.

Doug