Re: still trouble with pci.c on i386

From: Dag-Erling Smørgrav <des_at_des.no>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 17:38:18 +0100
Anton Shterenlikht <mexas_at_bristol.ac.uk> writes:
> With b.f.'s help I got svn installed, created svn src tree
> and reverted the troublesome revision. All is well now.

Great!  I hope this will help tracking down and fixing the bug.

> Are there plans to introduce svn in the handbook, somewhere under
>
> http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/synching.html

No, because the Subversion repo is not really intended for public
consumption yet.  There are no mirrors and no cvsup-like end-user
replication tool (I'm working on one, but slowly).  If everybody were to
start using Subversion, the server would melt down and we wouldn't be
able to get any work done.

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smørgrav - des_at_des.no