Re: still trouble with pci.c on i386

From: b. f. <bf1783_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 12:37:52 -0500
I think John is referring to my first reply to Anton, early in the
thread, in which I said that I thought it would be easier for Anton to
get help for problems with -CURRENT by using svn revision numbers,
because most base system developers were using that VCS.  Apparently,
John at least is not using svn exclusively, and is willing to look up
cvs revision numbers.

b.