Re: Possible bug in ip_input()

From: Max Laier <max_at_love2party.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 19:21:22 +0100
On Sunday 01 February 2009 17:07:51 Barney Cordoba wrote:
> I've noticed the following possible inconsistency.
>
> 1) ip_input() is called with M_FASTFWD_OUR set
> 2) ip_off is not "adjusted" to host representation

That's because ip_off should already be in host byte order at that point.
M_FASTFWD_OUR indicates that the packet is relooped from within the ip
processing path which uses host byte order for ip_off and ip_len throughout.

--
/"\  Best regards,                      | mlaier_at_freebsd.org
 X   http://pf4freebsd.love2party.net/  | mlaier_at_EFnet