Re: delete-old* doesn't honor WITHOUT_CVS

From: Alexander Leidinger <Alexander_at_Leidinger.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 15:25:01 +0100
Quoting Garrett Cooper <yanefbsd_at_gmail.com> (from Thu, 19 Feb 2009
22:53:50 -0800):

>     I ran into issues with CVS some time back and disabled building
> CVS by setting the WITHOUT_CVS flag to yes in src.conf, but I see that
> it's still being built / called up when I do buildworld. Can someone
> else comment on whether or not this functionality is broken?

Your subject does not match the body of the mail. I don't know about
the stuff in the body, but regarding the subject you have to have a
look into /usr/src/tools/build/mk/OptionalObsoleteFiles.inc and add
the files which are covered by WITHOUT_CVS to the MK_CVS part. Patches
are welcome.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
Also, the Scots are said to have invented golf.  Then they had
to invent Scotch whiskey to take away the pain and frustration.

http://www.Leidinger.net    Alexander _at_ Leidinger.net: PGP ID = B0063FE7
http://www.FreeBSD.org       netchild _at_ FreeBSD.org  : PGP ID = 72077137