Re: About bwi

From: Sepherosa Ziehau <sepherosa_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 10:26:34 +0800
On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 5:09 AM, Alex Keda <admin_at_lissyara.su> wrote:
> Kip Macy пишет:
>>
>> Someone needs to be there to maintain it. To the best of my knowledge
>> no one appropriate has stepped forward.
>>

> And what exactly should be supported?
> He finished - nothing more to do.

I actually didn't finish it (the finished part works well enough for
me on dfly for all of the 8 bcm cards I have) and I do not have enough
time to keep working on it.  Several folks mailed me about what to do
next, I pointed them to the spec on the web, however, I didn't hear
from any of them after that.

> no way to develop a driver.
> the new cards have to write a new driver.

I based on following URL when I worked on the "old" driver:
http://bcm-specs.sipsolutions.net/

For newer parts you will need following one:
http://bcm-v4.sipsolutions.net/

Hope this will be useful to you.

Best Regards,
sephe