RE: Interrupt stom on cardbus device

From: Robert Noland <rnoland_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 10:38:28 -0600
On Sat, 2009-02-28 at 12:02 +0300, Nasonov Sergey wrote:
> [...]

Hrm, the intel driver is very noisy.  If the problem really is INTx,
then the drm debugging won't know anything about that.  Could you try
that patch that I posted later, without this patch to i915.  I've looked
over the linux pci code and they do disable INTx when enabling MSI.

I stuck the patch up as
http://people.freebsd.org/~rnoland/pci_disable_intx.patch

robert.