Re: patch to fix burncd bug

From: David O'Brien <obrien_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 09:20:57 -0800
On Thu, Jan 08, 2009 at 06:13:14PM +0100, Alexander Best wrote:
> could somebody please commit the following patch to dev/ata? it fixes a nasty
> bug during fixation in burncd. the bug exists in RELENG6, RELENG7 and HEAD
> (and maybe RELENG5):
>
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?prp=95979-3-txt&n=/patch

I've committed the ata-queue.c change (r187105) as I hit this again
over the weekend.

I didn't commit the timeout change as I'm not sure all the implications.
Also folks "thought" cdrecord did the same, but I didn't see a high
enough confidence factor and I didn't have time to track it down myself.

--
-- David  (obrien_at_FreeBSD.org)
A: Why is top-posting (putting a reply at the top of the message) frowned upon?