Re: lockup booting 8.0-CURRENT-200811 snap image

From: Phil Oleson <oz_at_nixil.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 15:09:05 -0700
John Baldwin wrote:
> On Friday 16 January 2009 9:21:19 am Tor Egge wrote:
>>> Please try this instead (compiled, but not run-tested):
>> Your patch works on my machine.  No kludge needed anymore.
>
> Excellent, I will commit it.  Thanks for the thorough analysis earlier.

Worked on bootup for me as well.. but the system locked up when I started
the X server..    I ended up not having a lot of time to test this, as I
had not updated my source in a week, and had to double check the world
source with & without this patch.  X works without the patch and hard locks
with it.   I'll try to find more details to report about this over the
weekend.

    -Phil.