Re: gcc 4.3: when will it become standard compiler?

From: Pegasus Mc Cleaft <ken_at_mthelicon.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 12:31:09 -0000
----- Original Message -----
From: "Garrett Cooper" <yanefbsd_at_gmail.com>

> I misread Peg's original post though, and didn't realize Peg was
> creating a port -- not trying to import the change into the base
> system...

No worries.. I would have loved to try and import into the base, but.... It
dosent look like that will happen until things really get sorted out about
the GPLv3 stuf. (Can we use it? Will the end users (companies) get scared
off from FreeBSD if we did use GPLv3 code, will the sky go dark and rivers
turn to blood, etc..)  :>

~Peg