Re: net80211 hostap vs powersave

From: Chris Buechler <freebsd_at_chrisbuechler.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 18:35:02 -0500
Sam Leffler wrote:
> <power save in ap mode is broken on RELENG_7>

I can confirm that the fix posted by Bill works on 7.1. A pfSense user
was having the same trouble with a Blackberry Bold, and this fixed it.
We're now including the diff from Bill on our pfSense 1.2.3 images based
on FreeBSD 7.1. The Google G1 phone previously didn't work and I suspect
this will fix it as well, but have not gotten confirmation from anyone
on that yet.

Thanks to Bill for posting and Bjoern Zeeb for pointing us to his post!

Chris