WANTED! board models with Marvell 61XX chips

From: Søren Schmidt <sos_at_deepcore.dk>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 21:22:36 +0100
Hi there!

I thought I finally had a  motherboard using one of the Marvell SATA/
PATA chips coming in, but unfortunately the delivery has been
postponed to some unspecified date, oh well..

Thats where you come into the picture as I'd like to get another one,
but finding boards that uses these is a bit tricky as most vendors
doesn't write such unimportant stuff on their web pages (hell it works
in windows!).

If you have a motherboard using one of the following Marvell chips, or
know for certain a model that does, please send me a private mail with
make and model as there is no need to pollute the lists (which I dont
follow closely for the time being btw).

The chips in question are:

Marvell 6111, 6121, 6141 or 6145

It is also important that there is physical access to both the SATA
and the PATA port(s) as some boards only utilize one or the other.

I know of one PCI-express add-in board that uses the 6145, so if
anybody knows how to get ahold of one, that would be very welcomed as
well. The board in question is this:
http://www.sunix.com.tw/it/en/Product_Detail.php?cate=2&class_a_id=35&sid=538
So far I've only found shops in South Africa that has it available,
but none of them ships outside the country.

So if you have any useful info on this topic please get in touch with
me, thanks!

-Søren