Re: pebkac, but is it a mergemaster bug?

From: Ed Schouten <ed_at_80386.nl>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 13:08:52 +0200
Hi Eygene,

* Eygene Ryabinkin <rea-fbsd_at_codelabs.ru> wrote:
> Doug, I am going to implement this stuff.  May be I am overseeing
> something and there are another ways to overcome this problem?  Will
> you commit such an extension to the mergemaster?

While you're hacking on mergemaster, could you please change mergemaster
to install files when the files are exactly the same, except for the
$FreeBSD$ string? It makes switching to different CVS/SVN branches of
the FreeBSD source tree a lot harder. ;-)

--
 Ed Schouten <ed_at_80386.nl>
 WWW: http://80386.nl/