Re: 8.0-BETA1 lock reversal

From: Bjoern A. Zeeb <bzeeb-lists_at_lists.zabbadoz.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 15:02:51 +0000 (UTC)
On Wed, 8 Jul 2009, Petr Holub wrote:

> Hi,
>
> after upgrading from 7.2 to 8.0-BETA1 today, I've noticed the
> lock reversal notifications in various parts of the storage
> subsystem. Examples are shown below. I'm running i386 with
> GENERIC kernel. Let me know if more info is needed.

Please start reading here, take the time to check the LORs and then
report back in detail as said on that page; you'll save a lot of
time of quiet a few people:

http://sources.zabbadoz.net/freebsd/lor.html

Thanks a lot
Bjoern

--
Bjoern A. Zeeb                      The greatest risk is not taking one.