Re: FreeBSD 8.0-BETA1 Available

From: Ken Smith <kensmith_at_cse.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 22:40:23 -0400
On Wed, 2009-07-08 at 22:01 +0200, Andreas Tobler wrote:
> I was successful in installing the image, although, a few packages did
> not install. I did a kern developer package. I guess the packages are
> missing on the .img?

Correct, no packages with BETA1.  It's probably the documentation
packages it went looking for and couldn't find.  I'll be providing at
least the docs packages with BETA2.  Not sure if I'll start trying to
provide a larger set of packages for the DVD or wait for BETA3 for that
(leaning towards waiting at the moment).

--
                                                Ken Smith
- From there to here, from here to      |       kensmith_at_cse.buffalo.edu