ZFS forced unmounting locks

From: Nathan Butcher <n-butcher_at_fusiongol.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 10:24:07 +0900
I have a test setup whereby each of my test drives has been GEOM
labelled and then encrypted with GELI, and the resulting .eli devices
thrown into a ZFS raidz1.

Upon setting this up, I occasionally get TIMEOUTS on the drives
(although these don't seem to create noticable problems).
Also, halting the system at this point produces a spew of lock-order
reversals. In one rare case the system locked up as it was unable to
unmount the pool from the rest of the filesystem.