Re: Rebuild all network-related kernel modules on 8-current due to vnet allocator change

From: Robert N. M. Watson <rwatson_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 18:36:06 +0100
On 15 Jul 2009, at 18:18, Julian Elischer wrote:

>> Is there a writeup on the vnet stuff? It seems to be creeping into
>> everything.
>
> yes but it is in transition. the documents are a few days behind and
> a BIG change just happenned so they haven't caught up.
>
> Robert, you are probably the best person to go through the doc at
> the base of the vimage tree and fix it to reflect your last change..
>
> http://p4db.freebsd.org/fileViewer.cgi?FSPC=//depot/projects/vimage/porting_to_vimage.txt

I have a bit more refinement to do, especially sorting out libkvm and
a few other loose ends; also, the older vimage management interface
will disappear pretty soon leaving just the jail interface to manage
it. Once all that's done we'll be at a good pausing point to update
documentation, etc.

Robert