Re: WOL on em0 (enable wol_magic by default)

From: Harald Schmalzbauer <h.schmalzbauer_at_omnilan.de>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 23:04:57 +0200
Jack Vogel schrieb am 15.07.2009 22:59 (localtime):
> The WOL code got put in before some of the later support and interest
> was added, at the time
> it was problematic, I have wanted to get back to it but have just been
> busy with new hardware
> support. The best I can do right now is to promise to increase its
> priority in my queue and try
> to get another look at it asap.

Decent hardware support is much more important than WOL, of course!
Thank you very much for your continuing great work to make me a happy
Intel reseller beeing able to ship FreeBSD servers :)
Only ichwd on ich9 (S3200) doesn't work for me, but that's another story
which I'll post soon ;)

Thanks,

-Harry

P.S.: I have the first order for a SR2600 machine. Any precautions?