Re: Attempting ZFS Only Install of 7.2

From: Jason Garrett <kingedgar_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 19:33:36 -0500
Top Post, I know... but has anyone on _at_current tried a full on ZFS on ROOT
with GPTZFSBOOT?

Both Drew and I have both tried the guide at
http://lulf.geeknest.org/blog/freebsd/Setting_up_a_zfs-only_system/ (dead
link now :( )

I get as far as the message I detailed before using parts from another
guide. I am hoping for both of us, that someone here knows even a little
bit.

Thanks,

Jason