Re: [follow-up] Fatal trap 12 in r195146+ in netisr_queue_internal

From: Kamigishi Rei <spambox_at_haruhiism.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 19:29:10 +0400
John Baldwin wrote:
> v didn't change, it was always the busted value.  Somehow mtx_lock was
> corrupted to the value 0x14ee000 perhaps due to a buffer overflow bug or
> something else.

I see; I'll try to track where exactly it becomes corrupted, then.
Thanks for the input.
(Then, I suppose, this corruption remains in the seemingly 'fixed'
revisions as it's probably just padded somewhere.)

Please forgive my lack of knowledge in concurrent execution related stuff.

--
Kamigishi Rei
KREI-RIPE