Fatal trap 12 ever since r195851 on AMD64

From: Pegasus Mc Cleaft <ken_at_mthelicon.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 21:18:22 +0100
Hello Current,

	I dont know if there is a current issue with other systems or if it is
localized to me, but ever since > r195914 I am getting a fatal trap on boot.
The process is always in the swapper and is always a 12.

	System is AMD64 Core2-Quad, 4 Gigs, gptzfsboot from a mirror with zraid's
mounted for /usr, /usr/home, etc..

	Is anyone else seeing this as well?

FreeBSD 8.0-BETA2 #137 r195914: Mon Jul 27 19:10:17 BST 2009

<snip>

cpuid = 0; apic id = 00
fault virtual address   = 0x288
fault code              = supervisor read data, page not present
instruction pointer     = 0x20:0xffffffff805c482d
stack pointer           = 0x28:0xffffffff81076c90
frame pointer           = 0x28:0xffffffff81076cc0
code segment            = base 0x0, limit 0xfffff, type 0x1b
                        = DPL 0, pres 1, long 1, def32 0, gran 1
processor eflags        = interrupt enabled, resume, IOPL = 0
current process         = 0 (swapper)
trap number             = 12
panic: page fault
cpuid = 0
Uptime: 1s
Cannot dump. Device not defined or unavailable.
Automatic reboot in 15 seconds - press a key on the console to abort

Peg