Re: nagios dies with signal 10

From: Oliver Brandmueller <ob_at_e-Gitt.NET>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 11:11:27 +0200
Hi,

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 01:31:42PM +0200, Stefan Bethke wrote:
> After searching the nagios-devel archives, I have a suspicion this
> might be connected to potentially buggy code handling downtimes and
> acknowldgements. Cf.
> <http://article.gmane.org/gmane.network.nagios.devel/3311>
>
> I now remember that this problem only seems to occur once I start
> acknowledging problems.  I'll take the gdb trace to nagios-devel.

Try fiddling around if you are on i386 with the perl config to or not to
use 64 Bit INT on 32 bit platforms. I don't remember, which way aroundit
had to be finally, but that helped when nagios idn't work for me anymore
after the last perl update.

- Oliver

--
| Oliver Brandmueller          http://sysadm.in/         ob_at_sysadm.in |
|                        Ich bin das Internet. Sowahr ich Gott helfe. |