Re: panic: igmp_v3_dispatch_general_query: called when version 2

From: <deeptech71_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2009 02:50:57 +0200
Bruce Simpson wrote:
> deeptech71_at_gmail.com wrote:
>> Bruce Simpson wrote:
>>> I may not get free time to fix this right away, are you able to test a
>>> patch when I can make one available?
>>
>> Sure.
>
> Thanks. Can you please test this patch and let me know if it works for you?

OK, applied, but what now? If you are sure that you have fixed the bug,
but just want me to run a "crash test" before commiting, then all I can
say is there's nothing wrong yet, I'll keep running the patch until
something comes up, like a panic (and report it). Otherwise I can't test
wether the patch does avoid the non-reproducable panic.