Suspend/resume on Acer Aspire One

From: Peter Jeremy <peterjeremy_at_optushome.com.au>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 11:19:45 +1000
I would like to get suspend/resume to work on my AA1.  Using a recent
-current (from 3rd June), it appears to suspend OK (the power light
changes to flashing orange) but won't resume (power light goes green,
ethernet link comes up but there's no response to keyboard or network).
As far as I can tell, the hard reset needed to recover wipes msgbuf.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to proceed?

--
Peter Jeremy