RE: sysinstall, GJOURNAL and ZFS

From: krad <kraduk_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 21:58:23 +0100
Hmm I disagree about large fs have large files. We have inherited quite a
few mail servers at work with 1 TB + fs. They had 10 of millions of files.
When we had a failure and had one reboot it was a nightmare, took ages to
fix. Needless to say this is all on a zfs backed nfs filer now thank god

I do take your point though in many cases what you say would be a good idea.