Re: [Call For Testing] VirtualBox for FreeBSD! take 4

From: Juergen Lock <nox_at_jelal.kn-bremen.de>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 00:30:58 +0200 (CEST)
In article <4A2ED03E.8080803_at_FreeBSD.org> you write:
>With this patch I still get an instant panic when I try to kldload
>vboxdrv. Same as the ones I've reported previously.
>
>It would be really great if someone wanted to look at this issue, not
>only would I really like to give virtualbox a try, but we're rapidly
>approaching the code freeze and if there is a fix for 8.x that is
>needed for this I'd hate to see it miss the deadline.
>
>Doug

While we are talking about the 8.0 deadline...  Do we want to do
anything about the `calcru: runtime went backwards ...' messages in
virtual machines?  See this patch (and thread:)
	http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-emulation/2009-April/005950.html
(I've seen this in vbox also, and there are mentions of this for vmware
and ms virtual server in the list archives too so despite the subject
this is not really qemu specific.)

 Cheers,
	Juergen