Re: kgssapi won't build, I need prison help

From: Bjoern A. Zeeb <bzeeb-lists_at_lists.zabbadoz.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 17:09:51 +0000 (UTC)
On Thu, 11 Jun 2009, Rick Macklem wrote:

Hi,

> No, I know how to get thrown in prison:-), but I don't know what
> "prison" should be used by the rpcsec_gss server (options KGSSAPI).
>
> options KGSSAPI doesn't build right now. One place is just in need
> of jail.h, but in another, it still uses "hostid". I assume this
> should become pr_hostid, but for what "prison"? (would prison0.pr_host
> be ok?)

1) note pr_hostid is unsinged long, ci_hostid is unit32_t.

2) I do not know what that code does but ideally it should be from the
    same context as being called which might be hard in this case.

    For svc_rpc_gss_find_client you may want to move the check into the
    foreach loop as an addition criteria; client seems to know the
    context it runs in (cred-> ...)

    For svc_rpc_gss_create_client() I would say you'll have to pass in
    the correct context.

/bz

--
Bjoern A. Zeeb                      The greatest risk is not taking one.