Re: [Call For Testing] VirtualBox for FreeBSD! take 6

From: Gustavo Perez Querol <gperez_at_entel.upc.edu>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 00:52:05 +0200 (CEST)
> on 11/06/2009 22:45 Martin Wilke said the following:
>>>   - Enable shared OpenGL service. Completely untested due to lack of
>>>     appropriate hardware but it compiles at least
>
> Doesn't look like it would work at the run time (at least for me):
>  OpenGL Error: DLL Loader couldn't find/open /libGL.so.1
>  OpenGL Error: The render SPU was unable to load the native OpenGL library
>  OpenGL Warning: Error closing DLL /libGL.so.1
>
> libGL.so.1 lives in /usr/local/lib.

  To survive while someone fixes vbox, edit /etc/libmap.conf and add
something like this :

[VirtualBox]
/libGL.so.1     /usr/local/lib/libGL.so.1

  I had the same problem, and that fixed vbox.

  And report that shared clipboards with a windows xp guest work for me
with virtualbox take 6 ! Thank you !

  Greets,

  Gus