Re: Build is polluted by host build environment.

From: Mark Murray <markm_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 09:21:44 +0100
Marcel Moolenaar writes:
> cc_tools is supposed to use /usr/include when it's building the cross
> tools, so your email does not demonstrate a problem per se.

I said in the original email that the building was fine for all the
tools stuff, and that the failure occurred once the "real" build got
under way.

If you look at the patch I supplied, you'll see that I only break
/usr/include once the tools are done.

Having done that, the real build proceeds, and breaks in cc_tools for
the reason stated. Full build log available on request.

Mark R V Murray
Cert APS(Open) Dip Phys(Open) BSc Open(Open) BSc(Hons)(Open)