Re: VMWare if_em breakage (was: Re: svn commit: r194865 - in head/sys: dev/e1000 modules/igb)

From: Jack Vogel <jfvogel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 19:41:13 -0700
The problem Robert is talking about is new, its NOT the issue with the
invalid mac address, in fact, that problem was fixed with this checkin.

It now seems to be something else, I have gotten access to a system and
installed Fusion this afternoon, I hope to repro and fix this tomorrow.

It would be of help to me if someone with Virtual Box could try the tip and
see if they see any problems.

Note that from the testing I have done there does not seem to be a problem
on real hardware, its something that is only effecting virtualized.

Regards,

Jack