AW: umount -f implementation

From: Gunther Thiel <gthiel_at_smapper.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 21:37:37 +0200
In practice, there are situations where one does want to get rid of a non reachable mounpoint (specifically for NFS) which basically is not possible as of today.

A fix in case the -f (or another new flag like) were supplied, would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Gunther

--
SmApper Technologies GmbH – +43 5372 6912 640 – www.smapper.com