[headsup] call for assistance with ports broken on -current

From: Mark Linimon <linimon_at_lonesome.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 18:45:39 -0600
FYI, here's what I posted to ports_at_ yesterday.  Any help fixing these
would be appreciated.  (We've already knocked off several of the ones
I initially posted.)

mcl

----- Forwarded message from Mark Linimon <linimon_at_lonesome.com> -----

From: Mark Linimon <linimon_at_lonesome.com>
To: ports_at_FreeBSD.org
Subject: [headsup] call for assistance with ports broken on -current

With 8.0 coming up, it's time to take a look at the ports that have
been broken by some recent changes to freebsd-current.  I have put
a list of these ports, categorized by which change, on the wiki at
http://wiki.freebsd.org/PortsBrokenOnCurrent.

These changes are: tty changes, jail changes, import of strndup(3),
ARP v2, libusb20, and possibly VFS.  (libusb20 has not yet been run
through pointyhat, and its list is probably incomplete.)

----- End forwarded message -----