Re: ums no longer loads on CURRENT

From: Garrett Cooper <yanefbsd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 19:36:28 -0800

	Here's the picture from my iPhone: <http://s303.photobucket.com/albums/nn159/yaneurabeya/?action=view&current=IMG_0032.png
 >. I OBVIOUSLY didn't do the kldload... and because my /boot/
loader.conf doesn't contain ums_load="YES", I'm really curious who the
actual culprit is in rc.d land...
	I used to do WITHOUT_MODULES=* to not build modules, but I'm trying
to move away from that mentality for some things like snd_emu10kx, but
obviously there's a conflict somewhere for ums; hopefully it's merely
cosmetic...
Thanks,
-Garrett