HAL consuming a lot of CPU

From: Renato Botelho <garga_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 15:46:39 -0300
Hello Joe

Since you are taking care of hald, i'm having a problem with it, it's still
consuming a lot of CPU here on my -current revision 189278.

The only hardware that I saw something strange is my Sun type 7 usb
keyboard, but I don't know if it's related, here is hal-device output and my
dmesg and xorg.log.

thanks
--
Renato Botelho <garga _at_ FreeBSD.org>
               <garga _at_ freebsdbrasil.com.br>

The way to a man's heart is through the left ventricle.