Re: Interrupt stom on cardbus device

From: Jakub Lach <jakub_lach_at_mailplus.pl>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 09:03:39 -0800 (PST)
I had to revert this patch, so I'm quite reluctant to try new CURRENT source.
Besides problem with glxgears, system was somewhat unstable, there were
issues with filling text input forms in browser etc

After some time, 3D content (openarena) was not loading. After reverting
patch, it works as before.

I'm sorry, but I have not collected relevant debugging informations.