Sharing ZFS Zpools and Filesystems Between 7.1-STABLE and 8.0-CURRENT

From: Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert_at_komquats.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 10:34:53 -0800
Would unwise to use the same ZFS zpools on a 7.1 and 8.0 system, at
different times of course? I've done this on my testbed without any
repercussions however I don't really care if I lose data on my testbed. I'm
about to attempt this on my laptop which does contain data I do want to
keep. Given that the ZFS code in -STABLE and -CURRENT are to a degree
different, would there be any risk? If so can I manage that risk in any way?

--
Cheers,
Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert_at_komquats.com>

			e**(i*pi)+1=0