Re: Tester wanted for multipath failover iSCSI target software

From: Pete French <petefrench_at_ticketswitch.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 10:52:12 +0000
> Now istgt is a part of ports. (net/istgt)
> FreeBSD issue is solved by danny's patch.
> After applying the patch, iscontrol can connect to istgt.

I am interested in giving this a try, though not immediately as I
am away from the office at the moment. Do I need to apply a patch
to iscontrol to make it work though ? I can't work it out from your
statement above.

> Here is release 20090309 latest committed to ports.
> http://shell.peach.ne.jp/aoyama/archives/345

Than ks. Is the intent to integrate with the base system eventually
rather than have it in ports ? It would be nice to have a native
implementation which could then be integrated with ZFS.

Will let you know how I get on...

-pete.