IGMPv3 hot interface detach panics?

From: Bruce Simpson <bms_at_incunabulum.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 03:46:41 +0000
Can I have some volunteers please...
Sam reports a panic when detaching a card on the fly with the IGMPv3 code.

Whilst I've taken a few precautions in the netisr against this, most
likely there is something getting used-after-free in the domifdetach
ping-pong which I've missed in the rush.
So to track this down, I really need a backtrace with full debugging
symbols. I would encourage anyone who may face a similar issue to try to
reproduce it with HEAD and send me a full backtrace.

I may not get around to fixing this right away -- already on other stuff
-- but will try to as time arises.

Many thanks,
BMS