Re: IGMP+WiFi panic on recent kernel - in igmp_fasttimo()

From: Bruce M Simpson <bms_at_incunabulum.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 23:28:53 +0000
Sam,

Sam Leffler wrote:
> This patches avoids the crash.  Not sure how ifma_protospec is
> supposed to be handled so I'm not committing it.

Thanks for this.

I have a test machine ready to be prepped but it's missing a CF card (I
have none) so need to pick one up from a friend. I have a pci-cardbus
adapter + a ral(4) CardBus card, but no CardBus ath(4) -- I imagine this
ain't specific to ath(4) so that should be fine.

I'll try to look at this Sun/Mon, I have a -CURRENT image built for the
1U box now that just needs bootstrapping (it has a CF slot).

thanks,
BMS