Re: usb mouse w/ -current

From: ken <ken_at_tydfam.jp>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 10:24:53 +0900 (JST)
  Thank you for a hint, I think that I hit the point!

  This mouse causes a core dump at boot up if it is connected at booting, and I need to connect usb after startup with Feb. 14th kernel.  (I remember that core dump issue was reported in freebsd-current last year, not sure if it is fixed.)

  With the most recent kernel, it does not core dump but it does not recognize ums either.  The mouse is recognized if it is unplugged at start up, and connected after starting up.