Re: USBTODO

From: Yoshihiro Ota <ota_at_j.email.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 04:31:15 -0400
On Thu, 19 Mar 2009 15:37:56 -0700
Andrew Thompson <thompsa_at_FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> Remember there is a page tracking the new USB stack to the 8.0 release.
> Please add any items/regressions or even better would be to pick up a
> task and work on it.
>
> http://wiki.freebsd.org/USBTODO

Can I create an account and update the page freely or do I need someone's
permission to do so?

I have USB FDD that does not work and USB keyboard that needs a workaround
in the source.  Hans has helped me to get keyboard functional.  However,
FDD needs more investigation but I haven't got enough time for that, yet.
Should these be mentioned in the wiki?

There are quirks filed in PRs as I searched patches before I had to
create/update one for my device.  If I get your or some other committer's
help, I can find our quirk updates and report.  I am currentlly looking
for simple quirk updates that updates the table or add some defines for
unlist venders in this effort.  Are you, Andrew, able to help to commit them?

Thanks,
Hiro