Re: Kernel panic with IGMPv3

From: Bruce M. Simpson <bms_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 00:45:37 +0000
Pierre Guinoiseau wrote:
> Here is the kgdb output with a kernel compiled today from latest
> current, I hope this helps, and I'm at your disposition if more infos
> are required to solve this problem. :)

Full ifconfig and the value of 'error' returned by ip_output() in that
stack frame please...!

Some issues were found and fixed after the merge.

It looks like for whatever reason, ip_output() fails at that point, and
it is possible that the mbuf chain shouldn't be getting freed at that point.

Are you running avahi or SMP?

cheers,
BMS

P.S. I will be going on holiday tomorrow and will not be able to help
out further for at least a week.