Re: current couldn't attach usb mouse

From: Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky_at_c2i.net>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 09:38:20 +0200
On Tuesday 05 May 2009, Chao Shin wrote:
> Hi Hans,
>
> I disabled fuse.ko and reboot box, nothing changed
>
> [root_at_currentpark] ~# kldstat
> Id Refs Address            Size     Name
>   1    1 0xffffffff80100000 c1b1e8   kernel

Then you need to build a kernel with debugging and get a backtrace:

options         KDB                     # Enable kernel debugger support.
options         DDB                     # Support DDB.
options         GDB                     # Support remote GDB.

When you get to the debugger prompt at boot, type "bt" for backtrace.

--HPS