Re: ZFS panic space_map.c line 110

From: Kip Macy <kmacy_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 19:19:40 -0700
This panic indicates that the caller expected there to be free space
between start and  (start + size), but none was found. This could be a
locking bug or a space map corruption (depressing).

There really isn't enough context here for me to go on. If you can't
get a core, please at least provide us with a backtrace from ddb.

Thanks,
Kip